Site sponsored by:
of 20/20® Insight GOLD
20/20® Insight GOLD can be used for a variety of activities
You'll save money because you no longer need to invest in separate systems for 360
feedback, organizational surveys, customer feedback, training evaluation and market
research. 20/20® Insight GOLD is so flexible that it can perform all of these functions!
Consider the following applications:
Diagnose leadership skill
strengths and areas for development by gathering feedback from direct reports, peers and
- Individual development - Individual team members give
each other feedback about their interpersonal skills to learn about strengths and problem
- Team development - Assess the impact the team as a unit
has on others by collecting data from a variety of customers and stakeholders. The team
then develops a plan for improvement.
- Needs assessment - Study group and organization
aggregate data to identify areas that should be targeted for training and development
- Skill assessment - Get highly objective measurements of
behavior that is otherwise hard to measure. The core competencies for any position can be
researched and set up for assessment.
- Competency development - Set up the competencies as the
subject to be assessed, rather than an individual. Ask stakeholders to rate the importance
of the proposed behaviors.
- Organizational climate surveys - Collect a wide range
of useful climate survey data related to corporate values, mission, communication and
- Employee attitude surveys - Discover employee
perceptions on many different topics.
- Evaluation of training programs - Develop customized
questions based on course objectives and give each participant a respondent diskette upon
completion of the course.
- Individual-initiated feedback - People on your local
area network can get a wide range of input opinions, reactions, suggestions and
- Level-3 evaluation of training - Conduct a pre-training
assessment to identify current level of competence in the skills covered in the course.
Three to six months later, administer the identical assessment again. Compare the two sets
of data to determine how much the skills have improved.
- Performance management - Use 20/20 GOLD to measure
competence-how well people do their work. Identify strengths and weaknesses so they can
set development goals.
- Market research - Before launching a new product, get
input from customers. Send out a survey to get their opinions and reactions about your
- Customer satisfaction surveys - Get feedback from
customers to find out what you need to change in order to create delighted, loyal