Site sponsored by:
of 20/20® Insight GOLD
Individual Development Planner:
Turn feedback into action
The Individual Development Planner (IDP) is a stand-alone software program that imports
your survey data directly from 20/20® Insight GOLD. The IDP guides you through
the process of reviewing and analyzing your feedback, creating an individual development
plan and tracking your progress. No other 360 system integrates assessment software with
development planning software - at no extra charge!
The IDP includes:
Privately review feedback data
on-screen, displayed by category or item, along with comments.
- Analysis of strengths: Identify high-rated behaviors as
strengths and complete a four-step analysis that helps them identify how to make the most
of this strength.
- Analysis of problem areas: Target low-rated items as
performance gaps, then answer questions to find out why certain behaviors were rated low.
- Development goals: Based on identified problem areas,
set priority development goals.
- Developmental activities: Plan activities to achieve
- Printing: Print hard copies of feedback, analysis
exercises and the individual development plan.
- Journal entries: Record pivotal on-the-job experiences,
lessons learned and other insights.